MHRD invites applications from Indian nationals for Commonwealth Scholarships 2018 for Masters, Ph.D Programmes in United Kingdome. The scholarship is meant for students in Master’s and doctoral degree programme from low and middle-income commonwealth countries. The study will commence from September or October next year. There is a cap for the maximum number of nominations i.e. 65. Out of which 26 for the Ph.D programme.
CSC registration for freshers Scholarships 2018 offers the following development themes
· Science & technology for development
· Strengthening health systems & capacity
· Promoting global prosperity
· Strengthening global peace, security & governance
· Strengthening resilience & response to crises
· Access, inclusion & opportunity
How to apply for CSC registration?